The entrance to the Full Moon Walk includes:
• The night walk inside the park
• Experienced English-Spanish Guide
• Transport in the Ecological Train of the Jungle
CHECK IN IN THE ENTRANCE TO THE PARK:
• 1st shift 07:45 pm.
• 2nd shift 08:30 pm.
• 3rd shift 09:15 pm.
Rates DO NOT include:
• Transfer between the city and the National Park
• Benefit of the 2nd day discount
• Photography service *
* The photographers’ service during the night is not the responsibility of Iguazu Argentina.
• Among the data required you´ll be asked to leave a personal e-mail, the same email you´ll use to make your payment. This will be our only way of communication on the date of the Walk. After your purchase you´ll receive due confirmation.
• The Walks are subject to the weather conditions, they may be canceled the same afternoon or night of the Walk, if visibility or security conditions are not optimal.
• In case of cancellation, the walk can be rescheduled to another night, depending on availability. Reprogramming the walk is not automatic. You need to request it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For security reasons it is not allowed to take pictures with flash during the Walk.
• You must bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
• On some nights the haze of the jump can be heavy, please bed to bring a jacket or windbreaker.
• The rides are not water excursions.
• Iguazu Argentina does not provide transportation between the Park and the city.
The Walks are subject to good weather conditions, these may be canceled when the necessary weather or safety factors are not met. Such cancellation may occur, 1:30 hours before the tour check in, (the information will be sent to you by mail). Or even when visitors have arrived at the Park when boarding the train at Central Station.
BEFORE THE CANCELLATION OF THE RIDE FOR WEATHEE REASONS CORRESPONDS 100% REFUND, IN THE SAME MEANS OF PAYMENT USED BY THE TOURIST. THE CANCELLATION BY THE TOURIST FOR SPECIAL REASONS DOES NOT OBTAIN REINTEGRATION IF NOT MADE WITH 48 HS. IN ADVANCE AT THE DATE OF THE RESERVED RIDE. The cancellation of the service does not lead to refund in any circumstance of the transport expenses to and from the Park.
For those who wish to take public transport, there is a bus company that provides a special service for the days when the Full Moon Walks take place. This service leaves 3 FRONTIERS, goes through the BUS TERMINAL and then makes stops in all stops that are on the AV. VICTORIA AGUIRRE and NATIONAL ROUTE 12 to the Park.
Hours of public transport services during the nights of the Full Moon Walks are:
BUS DEPARTURES - CHECK-IN - BUS RETURN
07:10PM 08:00PM 10:40PM
07:30PM 08:45PM 11:30PM
08:20PM 09:30PM 12:30AM