The entrance to the Moonlight Tour includes:
• Participation in the night walk inside the park
• Professional English-Spanish Guide
• Transport in the Ecological Train of the Jungle
SCHEDULES OF CHECK IN IN THE ENTRANCE TO THE PARK: this is the opening hours of the check-in. It closes 15 minutes later and this process is mandatory before starting the ride.
• 1st shift 7:45 PM.
• 2nd shift 8:30 PM.
• 3rd shift 9:15 PM.
The rates DO NOT include:
• Transfer between the city and the National Park
• Benefit of the 2nd day discount
• Photography service *
* The photographers service is not the responsibility of Iguazu Argentina.
• To access the walks in the moonlight, you must make a reservation at iguazuargentina.com to register your personal email, with which you confirm your purchase. After payment will receive confirmation. Please remember the e-mail will be the only way of communication between the organizers of the tour and the visitors.
• The realization of the Walks is subject to the weather conditions, they can be canceled the same afternoon or night of the tour, if the security conditions are not optimal. The lack of visibility is not a cancellation factor, for as long as it allows transit through the footbridges.
• Cancellation of the tour may occur due to weather factors in the afternoon and / or evening, or forecasts that affect the schedules of the rides on the day of the tour. The cancellation information will be communicated 1.30 hours before the tour check-in, this will be sent by mail, or it can be given even when the visitors have arrived at the Park when boarding the train heading to the Devil´s Throat.
• In case of cancellation, the tour can be rescheduled to another night depending on availability, or request a complete refund. The reprogramming of the tour is not automatic, you shall request it by mail, responding to the email that informs the cancellation. The refund request must be made within 15 days after the date of the trip by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For security reasons it is not allowed to take pictures with flash during the Walk.
• Please remember bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
• On some nights visitos can get wet with the mist of the waterfall, we recommend the use of a jacket or wind breaks.
• The walks in the moonlight are not water excursions.
• Iguazu Argentina does not provide transportation between the Park and the city.
• wassap: +54-93757674714
REMARKS: THE CANCELLATION BY THE VISITOR FOR SPECIAL REASONS DOES NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR REFUND IF NOT MADE 48 HS IN ADVANCE TO THE DATE OF THE TOUR. BEFORE THAT LIMIT THE CANCELLATION OF THE WALK WILL BE FULLY REFUND IN THE SAME MEANS OF PAYMENT USED FOR THE PURCHASE. The cancellation of the service does not produce the refund in any circumstance of the transport expenses to and from the Park.
For those who wish to take transport, there is a public transportation company that provides services with special hours for the days of the moonlight walks. This service leaves GUIDEPOST 3 FRONTIERS, goes through the TERMINAL OF OMNIBUS and then makes stops in all the bus stations that are on the AV. VICTORIA AGUIRRE and NATIONAL ROUTE 12 to the Park.
Hours of public transport services during the nights of the Full Moon Walks
BUS DEPARTURES CHECK-IN BUS RETURN
7: 10PM 7: 45PM 10: 40PM
7: 30PM 8: 30PM 11: 30PM
8: 15PM 9: 15PM 12: 30PM