The walks are subject to good weather conditions. They can be canceled when the climatic factors or the necessary safety conditions are not met. This cancellation can occur even when visitors are in the Park. After cancellation of the tour due to weather reasons, the 100% refund corresponds, in the same means of payment used. The company is not responsible for the cost of transportation to or from the Park. Refunds for cancellations due to weather conditions are made once the trips for that month have been completed.
• To access the tours, you must make a prior reservation and confirm it with payment.
• You must bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
• If you wish, you can bring a coat because of the fog.
• The rides are not water excursions.
• For security reasons, it is not allowed to take pictures with flash during the walk.
• The photographers’ service does not depend on our company: Iguazú Argentina.
• The reprogramming of the tour is not automatic when the cancellation occurs due to climatic or natural reasons. The client must contact the company and indicate their new option among the available ones.
• Iguazú Argentina does not provide transportation between the Park and the city.
• The travel agencies of Puerto Iguazú offer the hiring of the tour with the transfer included. Another possibility is to contract the transfer to the Park for the Paseo de Luna in the different taxi and remises agencies of the city.
• There is a public transport company in Puerto Iguazú that offers a special time service for the days when Full Moon Walks occur. This service begins at the triple border, passes through the highway and stops at all the bus stations located on Av. Victoria Aguirre and Route 12.
Hours of public transport services during the nights of the tour (approximately 40 minutes of travel):
Departures from the City for the Park:
Return from the Park to the City: